No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
1) Eligibility: The Sparkle® Save Some Serious Coin Giveaway (hereafter, "Sweepstakes") is open to legal permanent residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP ("Sponsor"), Hunter Straker, Project Support Team, Inc. ("Administrator") and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
2) Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins 12:00:00 pm (noon) Eastern Time ("ET") on 1/11/14 and ends 11:59:59 pm ET on 3/15/14 (hereafter, "Promotion Period"). The Promotion Period will be divided into sixty four (64) individual daily entry periods (each, a "Daily Period"). For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a day is understood to begin at 12:00:00 am ET and end at 11:59:59 pm ET that same day, except the first day of the Sweepstakes, which begins at 12:00:00 pm ET.
3) How to Enter: Visit walmart.com during the Promotion Period, click on the designated Sweepstakes button and then follow the instructions provided to complete and submit the registration form to receive one (1) entry.
Incomplete entries will be void. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 pm ET for the applicable Daily Period to be considered for that Daily Period drawing. Limit one (1) entry per e-mail address will be accepted per Daily Period. Additional entries received from the e-mail address in excess of the stated daily limitation will be void. The use of script, macro or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor's sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) will be void. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on the e-mail address submitted, entry will be awarded to the person named on the applicable entry (regardless of whether that is the name of the authorized account holder of the email address from which said entry form was submitted), provided such individual is eligible according to these Official Rules. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, inaccurate or undelivered entries; or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, defects or delays in any transmission, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or winners, for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants and disqualify such entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes and/or who are in violation of these Official Rules. Entrant's submission of an entry constitutes his/her representation of eligibility, consent to participate in the Sweepstakes and consent for Sponsor to obtain, use, and transfer his/her name, address and other information for the purpose of Sweepstakes administration.
4) Winner Selection: There will be a total of sixty four (64) individual random Daily Period drawings, one (1) for each Daily Period for a total of sixty four (64) potential Daily Prize winners. Drawings will be conducted on a weekly basis throughout the Promotion Period with the first set of drawings on or about 1/20/14 and the last on or about 3/17/14. The potential winner for each of the sixty four (64) Daily Period drawings will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received for the applicable Daily Period. Entries received for one (1) Daily Period drawing will not carry forward to any subsequent Daily Period drawings. All drawings will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsors and Administrator, which will be final and binding in all respects. Potential winners will be notified by telephone, email and/or regular mail and may be required to execute and return an Address Confirmation Form within five (5) days of date of issuance of notification. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules, the inability to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period or the return of a prize or notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner for the drawing at issue. Limit one (1) Daily Prize per person. Odds of winning any drawing will depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing. If potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsors reserve the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein.
5) Prizes: Sixty four (64) Daily Prizes: A $100 Walmart eGift Card. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") = $100 each. eGift Card will be awarded via email and is redeemable at Walmart.com and Samsclub.com or at a Walmart or Sam's Club store. To redeem in-store, winner must first print the eGift Card and present at the point of purchase. Certain terms and conditions may apply on eGift Card. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. All prizes are awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes if applicable, are each winner's sole responsibility. Total ARV of all prizes = $6,400.
6) Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prizes is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that 1) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law) entrant's name, city and state of residence, photographs and/or likeness for advertising, trade and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission or notification, and 2) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in this Sweepstakes or the administration of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes or for any other reason and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner(s) for the drawing(s) at issue from among all eligible non-suspect entries received for such drawing(s), prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7) Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8) Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Georgia, USA.
9) Winner's List: For the names of the winners (available after 4/14/14), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 4/14/14 to: Sparkle® Save Some Serious Coin Giveaway Winners, PO Box 13106, Bridgeport, CT 06673-3106.
10) Sponsor: Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP, 133 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, Georgia, 30303. Administrator: Project Support Team, Inc., 6 Berkshire Blvd., Bethel, CT 06801.
© 2014 Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP. All rights reserved.
These Official Rules may not be reproduced or reprinted in part or in their entirety without the permission of Sponsor.